For nearly 30 years, ETABS has been recognized as the industry standard for Building Analysis and Design Software. Today, continuing in the same tradition, ETABS has evolved into a completely integrated building analysis and design environment. The system built around a physical object based graphical user interface, powered by targeted new special purpose algorithms for analysis and design, with interfaces for drafting and manufacturing, is redefining standards of integration, productivity and technical innovation.
The integrated model can include moment resisting frames, braced frames, staggered truss systems, frames with reduced beam sections or side plates, rigid and flexible floors, sloped roofs, ramps and parking structures, mezzanine floors, multiple tower buildings and stepped diaphragm systems with complex concrete, composite or steel joist floor framing systems. solutions to complex problems such as panel zone deformations, diaphragm shear stresses, and construction sequence loading are now at your fingertips.
ETABS is the solution, whether you are designing a simple 2D frame or performing a dynamic analysis of a complex high-rise that utilizes non-linear dampers for inter-story drift control.
– Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later, Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8 or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit versions
– With a 64 bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to more efficiently solve larger problems
– Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
– Recommended: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better
– A CPU that has SSE2 support is required
– The SAPFire® Analytical Engine includes a multi-threaded solver that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs
– Minimum: 2 GB for XP O/S, 4 GB for Vista/Windows 7 O/S
– Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O/S, 8 GB or more for 64-bit O/S
– The problem size that can be solved & the solution speed increases considerably with more RAM
– Vista/Windows 7 requires more RAM than XP for the operating system itself
– 6 GB to install the software.
– Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
– Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
– Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
– Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
– DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
– For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
for downloading the cracked version of this software comment your email ID.